Hi,

I've just installed soya-0.14rc1

The demos in the tutorial run fine except for the networked demo in the tofu/
directory. First of all it needs cerealizer, which I don't know if is up-to
date code now as the last version is from last year. Anyway I installed and
it stopped complaining about that.

however, when I run the demo:
# python demo.py --single nico

It works fine the first time but then on second time there seems to be some
cerealizer issue and I get this error:

Exception exceptions.TypeError: 'Cannot convert tuple to _soya._Body'
in '_soya._AnimatedModelData.__setcstate__' ignored

If i delete the contents of tmp/ and run it again it works.

Then I tried server-client.

server starts fine with
# python demo.py --server

then when I try to start a client:
# python demo.py --client localhost nico

I get this output:

* Soya * Using 8 bits stencil buffer

* Soya * version 0.14rc1
* Using OpenGL 2.1.2 NVIDIA 173.14.09
*   - renderer : GeForce 8600M GT/PCI/SSE2
*   - vendor   : NVIDIA Corporation
*   - maximum number of lights        : 8
*   - maximum number of clip planes   : 6
*   - maximum number of texture units : 4
*   - maximum texture size            : 8192 pixels

* Tofu * <Level demo UID:2> received with .
Exception exceptions.TypeError: 'Cannot convert tuple to _soya._Body'
in '_soya._AnimatedModelData.__setcstate__' ignored
* Tofu * Owning control of <Mobile UID:4>.
* Tofu * Level demo UID:2 activated.
* Tofu * <Mobile UID:4> received in level <Level demo UID:2>.
Exception exceptions.SystemError: 'null argument to internal routine'
in '_soya._AnimatedModelData._animate_blend_cycle' ignored
Segmentation fault

deleting the contents of tmp/ doesn't help here in case you are wondering
that.

So... is this supposed to be working in this version or is it a known issue
with 0.14rc1?

Thanks,

NicoEchániz

PS: does soya now run on 64bit architectures or are there still issues with
that? I can't test because I'm on a 32 bit system now.