Hello. Sorry for spamming, couldn't find help elsewhere.

I'm trying to use Soya3D. I want to ask if there is some forum or something
where a newbie can ask stupid questions :-)
In google I only found some dead links :-(

Thanks in advance.

-------------

My current problem is: I get black window when running basic tutorial 1.
When launching some other tutorial I saw frame rate on black window.
No exception is given. Fullscreen is also black. Videocard seems to be
working alright. My system is Gentoo Linux, python 2.6, soya 0.14 (installed
through package manager).
Output:
$ python basic-1.py
* Soya * Using 8 bits stencil buffer

* Soya * version 0.14
* Using OpenGL 3.3.10362 Compatibility Profile Context
*   - renderer : ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
*   - vendor   : ATI Technologies Inc.
*   - maximum number of lights        : 8
*   - maximum number of clip planes   : 8
*   - maximum number of texture units : 8
*   - maximum texture size            : 8192 pixels

* Soya * Using 16 bits stencil buffer