Hello everyone,

We are proudly announcing release of Spacewalk 2.10, a systems management
solution.

Spacewalk 2.10 could be installed on

  * RHEL 6
  * RHEL 7
  * Fedora 30
  * Fedora 31

The download location is
  * https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/spacewalkproject/spacewalk-2.10/

with client repositories under
  *
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/spacewalkproject/spacewalk-2.10-client/

For fresh installations, please use steps from

  * https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

If you plan to upgrade from older release, search no more -- the following page
will guide you:

  * https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade

Features & Enhancements in Spacewalk 2.10

  * Spacewalk now installable on Fedora 30 and 31
  * Spacewalk supports Fedora 30 and 31, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS 8
clients
  * Number of bugfixes and security fixes

The up-to-date API documentation can be found at
http://spacewalkproject.github.io/documentation/api/2.10/

Contributors

Our thanks go to the community members who contributed to this release:

 * Christian Hailer
 * Eduardo Suarez-Santana
 * Elena Zaharia
 * Jay McCanta
 * Josef Hak
 * Kenny Tordeurs
 * Kim Sondrup
 * Laurence Rochfort
 * Michael Mraka
 * Robert Paschedag
 * Rostislav Medvěd
 * Stefan Bluhm
 * Tomas Kasparek
 * Vladislav Belogrudov
 * Yuriy Kashirin

Some statistics

In Spacewalk 2.10, we've seen

    * 46 major bugs fixed
    * 230 changesets committed
    * 429 commits done

User community, reporting issues

To reach the user community with questions and ideas, please use
mailing list spacewalk-l...@redhat.com. On this list, you can of
course also discuss issues you might find when installing or using
Spacewalk, but please do not be surprised if we ask you to file a bug
at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Spacewalk with more
details or full logs.

Thank you for using Spacewalk.

--