I know we just released 0.2, and in addition to dealing with issues
found from that release, we need to get cracking on 0.3.  I'd like to see if
we can make up some of the time we lost with 0.2.

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/spacewalk/milestone/Release%20-%200.3

 * API additions
 * Inter Spacewalk Server sync
   o the ability to pull content from one Spacewalk server to the
     other via command line tools
   o Scope is "Basic Sync support" and "Adding org Flag" - not
     including "Additional Content Sync"
 * System Search
 * Command line Proxy Server installation process (deprecate the current
 * WebUI based process)
 * SELinux policy for RHEL 4, RHEL 5, Fedora 9
 * perl pages to Java migration
 * start PostgreSQL work
 * space03 bugs (http://tinyurl.com/6ox8cv)

--
jesus m. rodriguez        | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sr. software engineer     | irc: zeus