On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

It is I that should apologize. I didn't proofread the document before
posting it. The doc was written for a previous iteration of
serializers :) before we did some refactoring.  I updated the doc with
a more complete example, I hope it helps.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/CustomSerializer

Again, sorry about that.

jesus