Actually I was just going to use this as a dev script to upgrade my spacewalk schema from 0.2 - 0.3 starting at a specific number prefix of the alter scripts.. This script has some useful features like you can say things like in the schema upgrade table "install alter script starting from number 101 and greater", or "just install the scripts between 101 to 104". I think the Makefile is written with the perspective of a customer who is upgrading from sw 0.1 or 0.2 to 0.3. Its more coarse grained... That one is lot more robust and does things like figuring out which release you are on, what you need to do and stuff like that. I just needed a simple dirty script to do fine grained updates to my db as I am developing code..

Partha

Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
Partha,

Why not fix the Makefile in the schema directory? How is this different?

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=994d490c8b1548904bc123f5fe08e748a98072de

jesus