Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
It's the right thing to do. /me hates having wordy method names when the
namespaces should be enough. Good job.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Partha Aji <p...@redhat.com> wrote:
Thanks zeus :) .. I had the right intentions but I wonder if I was being a
bit naive here.. Hopefully qa automation tests that were written for this
are easy enough to change ,... If thats too much to change feel free to
revert

Partha

this handler is new in 0.4 so I doubt anything has been written for that API yet...

As long as you left the old one alone in KickstartHandler, we should be fine.

Mike

--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com