Cool, this is functionality I can't wait to use in Satellite...

CC

From: spacewalk-devel-boun...@redhat.com [spacewalk-devel-boun...@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Mike McCune [mmcc...@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2009 4:38 AM
To: spacewalk-devel@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-devel] Follow-up: Shared script segments or cobbler
script snippets

Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Some time ago I emailed the list about having common scripts/scriptlets that
> could be referenced in multiple kickstart profiles.  At the time I was
> advised that cobbler could do this and to wait for the cobbler integration.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-devel/2008-August/msg00066.html
>
> I guess this is just a follow-up and query as to how to use cobbler script
> snippets in spacewalk 0.4.

We plan on writing a nice wiki howto with a lot of the new features
available with the cobbler integration that will include info on this
new area.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.