Folks have been doing pretty good with using the proper commit message
format. I applaud you for that. But, yes there is a bug, can we try
and use more descriptive commit messages? They don't have to be epic
poems, but something other than:

- a few more schema fixes
- fixed bug XXXX

etc.

I know sometimes we check in changes that simple or so many changes
it's hard to concisely describe. Let's at least try :)

Thanks

--
jesus m. rodriguez        | jes...@redhat.com
sr. software engineer     | irc: zeus