Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:
Hi all

Yesterday morning I sent an email containing two patches.  I can see the email
in my sent items but its not showing up in the archive.  The subject was
'Patches'.

Did anyone see this?  Just trying to work out where the hold up is.

Thanks

CC

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages and all attachments.

:)

Cliff

--
Clifford Perry