You'd get it if you saw the iprange.jspf..
The delete link wants the complete URL, <a href = "/rhn/...." ....>, the other line says <html:form="...."> which doesnot want the /rhn ..

Partha

jmrodri wrote:
Why do we have to pass in the /rhn/ to the url here where we don't on
the others?

jesus

Sent to you by jmrodri via Google Reader: Fixed a iprange issue where
the iprange delete URLs weren't being correctly rendered via Fedora
Hosted Git Repositories - spacewalk.git/rss log by Partha Aji
delete URLs weren't being correctly rendered
- [DH] java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/kickstart/kickstartips.jsp
- [DH]
java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/kickstart/wizard/profile/advanced/iprange.jsp
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Fedora Hosted Git Repositories - spacewalk.git/rss log
using Google Reader
favorite sites