On Tuesday 31 March 2009 03:11:29 am Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> And all others packages have been untagged.
> Which effectively broken down rel-eng/build-missing-builds-in-koji.sh
> script.
>
> May I propose to create 0.6 tags and/or not move the tags, but only copy
> them?
>
> Thx
build missing packages script is not broken. there was one package that i
missed untagging all builds.  that has been fixed.  and everything is now fine
and hunky dory.  I will be setting up 0.6 tags today. since weonly want to
build critical fixes for 0.5  all new development is will be targeted at the
next release.

Dennis