I don't think the ant ones are needed in ivy.xml anymore. We took them
out because
they were old versions and would conflict with new versions of other jars.
The project should build despite these warnings.

It is probably better to remove jmap and velocity from the build-props as
IIRC we don't use them any more. We still need the ant and ant-junit
in the list for rpm building purposes.

jesus