From: "Maxim Burgerhout" <ma...@wzzrd.com>
To: spacewalk-devel@redhat.com
Cc: apars...@redhat.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:12:53 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-devel] spacecmd - Spacewalk Command Shell

Cool!

A *long* time ago, I posted to this list about a very similar script I
had written. My employer had his reservations on sending the script
upstream, so it never happened. I never got to doing the cleaner
rewrite I had planned to do in my spare time (because I have none) and
submitting that.

What I hopefully *will* be able to do, is contribute to this script.
I'm checking it out right now and already love it. I admit had a lot
less methods implemented.

What I did have though, is a way of doing an intersection between more
than 2 groups. I don't think this was ever possible in the Spacewalk /
Satellite web GUI. I'll look into implementing that in your script, if
you consider it interesting.

Maxim Burgerhout
ma...@wzzrd.com
GPG Fingerprint
EB11 5E56 E648 9D99 E8EF 05FB C513 6FD4 1302 B48A