Hi,

Partha and Justin have been working on a feature to let you identify and
delete duplicate system profiles more easily. As part of this feature
they've created a treeview listview in the UI.

I created the following guide today showing the new colors that should
be used in these listviews to fit the rest of the Spacewalk branding. I
added it to the Spacewalk wiki, here it is:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/attachment/wiki/ArtAndDesignStuff/color-guide.png

I'm going to be looking to make some CSS changes for this as well but as
it may be a handy resource at some point (maybe not) I figured I'd post
about it here.

~m