Hi all

I've been working on converting the System Notes pages to Java from
PXT.  The problem I'm having is with the Edit Note page.

struts-config.xml contains:
---
.snip.
    <form-bean name="editNoteForm"
               type="com.redhat.rhn.frontend.struts.ScrubbingDynaActionForm" >
      <form-property name="server_id" type="java.lang.Long" />
      <form-property name="id" type="java.lang.Long" />
      <form-property name="subject" type="java.lang.String" />
      <form-property name="note" type="java.lang.String" />
      <form-property name="submitted" type="java.lang.Boolean" />
    </form-bean>
.snip.
    <action path="/systems/details/EditNote"
        name="editNoteForm"
        scope="request"
        input="/WEB-INF/pages/systems/sdc/edit_note.jsp"
        parameter="dispatch"
        type="com.redhat.rhn.frontend.action.systems.sdc.SystemNoteEditAction"
        className="com.redhat.rhn.frontend.struts.RhnActionMapping">
        <forward name="default"
                 path="/WEB-INF/pages/systems/sdc/note_edit.jsp"/>
        <forward name="success"
                 path="/systems/details/Note.do" redirect="true"/>
    </action>
.snip.

'SystemNoteEditAction' is never being used.  I've put
'System.out.println' debug statements all through it and none are
producing output.  (This works in other pages so I believe it is
valid).  The page 'edit_note.jsp' is displaying but the 'subject' and
'note' fields are always empty due, I believe, to
SystemNoteEditAction.setupPageAndFormValues never being called.

Could anyone point me in the right direction with this as I've been
stuck on this page for the last couple of days.

TIA

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369