AFAIK you'll need to the reactivation key/rhnreg_ks --force dance for
all of the systems.  However, it should be a really simple API script to
write up.  Just call system.obtainReactivationKey and then pass that
into system.scheduleScriptRun for each system; probably less than 20
lines total.

--
/aron