Miroslav Suchý wrote:
I just find that no one require package spacewalk-backend-upload-server.
rhnpush works even with this package removed.

Unless somebody will tell me for what we use /PKG-UPLOAD handler (seems no one use it) or this package in general, then I will delete this package in few days.

I have no memory of its usage in Satellite. If you cannot see an entry point into this handler, then I suspect/assume it is legacy code from rhn.redhat.com. Obviously its removal will likely break something if it indeed was needed and can be easily added back :)

Cliff