On 10/19/2010 08:24 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 08:14:16PM +0000, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
New branch 'debian' available with the following commits:

Why separate branch and why not master?

Because we have no tool, to make debian/control, debian/changelog in sync with master, you have to do it manually. And since it still did not land in Debian main and it is under review (in Debian it is mentors.debian.net) I do not want to bother all of you with those files. On the other hand there is lot of work behind these files already, so I decided that it is time to not depend on my own HDD and public it somewhere. And git seems to me as best place.

I do not suppose, that somebody else but me (and probably Simon) will work on this branch. And when right time comes, I may write some new class for Tito and merge this branches together. But this feature is quite distant.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering