On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:13:18PM -0700, Shelby, James wrote:
> Our firewall doesn't allow the git port going out and I've tried to clone the
> repository via http which doesn't seem to work all the time.
>
> I have the Fedora account and everything setup but do I need to be in the
> gitspacewalk group in order to clone the repository via ssh?

Unfortunately, I don't think we are able to setup the access via ssh
as read only.

What problems exactly are you facing with the http access? Please open
a ticket for fedora-infrastructure because I was under the impression
that this should work for our git repo just as it works for other
projects hosted at fedorahosted.org.

Yours,

--
Jan Pazdziora