On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 09:16:52PM +0800, Colin Coe wrote:

> Is there any chance
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commit;h=b856791ce8efe5225a7b6d47c4cc3c4a3543037b
> could make it into v1.2?  This is inspired by
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-November/msg00095.html
> which seems a great idea to me but the script directly accesses the
> backend which, I believe, runs contrary to the RHN Satellite license
> (when used with embedded Oracle).
>
> This patch will enable a small modification to the script attached to
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-November/msg00095.html
> and avoid the above mentioned problem.

No last minute additions / features please. We can always backport
it from nightly if it turns out to be wanted / needed /etc. We are
only in the release candidate stabilization phase.

I've asked Tomáš to review the b856791ce8efe5 change because giving
out any file on the filer seems like a security issue on first glance.

--
Jan Pazdziora