On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:44:55AM -0400, Tomas Lestach wrote:

> Right, this approach is really not the best one.
> As this is a part of the taskomatic, I'll investigate it more in detail. I'd
> touch the code anyway.
> Not sure if somebody makes use out of the rhnDaemonState table content, but
> if not (what I suppose), I'd remove the table and the appropriate code.

Tomáš,

I've noticed that you've dropped the table for 1.3. However, doing

        git grep -i rhnDaemonState

still shows it mentioned in the comments in multiple

        java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/task/*.java

files. Frankly, I'm a bit unsure that the comment refers to -- the
whole class, the DISPLAY_NAME string, the getLogger ...

Could you please look at it and clean it up or something?

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora