On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 03:25:43PM +0100, Michael Calmer wrote:

> Here is a new patchset. I had to do some more changes. To not loose the
> overview I have combined them into 4 patches.
>
> 0001: The database changes
> 0002: changes in the python code; mainly reposync and yum repo_plugin
> 0003: changes in java web pages
> 0004: changes in perl web pages
>
> I hope I included everything what was mentioned in this thread.
> I also did a short test with the nightly build (2 days ago) with a fedora 14
> repository and a openSUSE 11.4 repository.

Michael,

I've now applied your patches to Spacewalk master. Packages for the
nightly repo are being built while I'm writing this so people will
have chance to see the feature in Spacewalk nightly later today, and
we will have chance to flesh out any issues before Spacewalk 1.4 is
out.

Thank you for your contribution and I'm sorry that it took me so long
to get to your post.

Yours,

--
Jan Pazdziora