Dne 8.4.2011 14:49, Michael Calmer napsal(a):
I spend the last week to build the spacewalk client tools on openSUSE and
create a project in openSUSE build service.

  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/systemsmanagement:/spacewalk/

It is based on current git master and I want to provide you the patches.

Can I use it official announcement of Spacewalk 1.4 as repo for SUSE clients? Or in another words: are you willing to maintain it.

And are you planing to update it against master more often (similar to nightly) or want to update it just on every release of Spacewalk. If the former is true, then it will be better to have another project which will contains packages which are/will be release in Spacewalk release.

BTW:
For those, who are unfamiliar with OBS. This is url of that project in OBS:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=systemsmanagement%3Aspacewalk

Mirek