On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 03:18:49PM +0200, Michael Calmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a patch for the server side. This patch add support for zypper as
> installer to the bootstrap script.
>
> Additionally it enhances the ORG_GPG_KEY variable to be a comma seperated
> list
> like the activation keys.
>
> 0013-support-zypper-in-bootstrap-script-and-allow-multipl.patch
> - add zypper as valid installer in the bootstrap script
> - allow to install multiple GPG keys.
>   Use comma seperated list in ORG_GPG_KEY
> - force installing ORG_CA_CERT if rpm is used

Pushed to master as e78222713ed55aba5a6bfc35fcd3fda7340d2c19
and tagged as spacewalk-certs-tools-1.5.1-1.

Ideally we'd like to see patch like this split into multiple
commits, which you nicely list in those items. The reason is -- if
we hit a problem in the future (say, the --force truns out to break
something), it will be easier to see it and revert it. Please don't be
shy splitting things into multiple commits.

Thanks,

--
Jan Pazdziora