Hi,

When I install an errata and the client fetch a job, which results in rhn/actions/package.py update(pkglist) action being called.

Is the name of the errata lost? at which point does this happen? (job API, rhnsd, package.py action)?

I would like to have the name of the errata so that the client solver can figure the right packages to install (we have the errata in the repo metadata as well). But right now it looks like the package list is sent down.

cheers

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany