Anyone?...

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)

On 09/05/2011 04:08 PM, Bo Maryniuk wrote:
Guys,
should we support all of the list of "valid true's" for the config,
listed in /spacewalk/java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/common/conf/Config.java,
or "1" is just enough for the next century?

/**
* List of values that are considered true, ignoring case.
*/
private static final String[] TRUE_VALUES = {"1", "y", "true", "yes",
"on"};

This is a bit not synchronized, since *only* Java stack allows such
odd choices, while the rest of the Spacewalk seems like "understands"
only "1" or "0" (Python part, at least).

I would suggest to put it to the common schema, because this is
very confusing.

So either:
1. Teach the rest of the Spacewalk to understand all of the above,
where seems like Esperanto and Swahili are still missing :-)

2. Reduce it to just "1" or "0".

What you think? I would go #2 personally...