How do we want to handle Cobbler 2.2 support in the upcoming release?  2.2 has
some nice features and I think it'd be good to support it.  Do we want to drop
2.0 support or try to work some logic in to detect the Cobbler version?  I'm
not sure if we'd want to bring that into places like KickstartFormatter.java.

The items that would need changed in Spacewalk based on a quick look:
- kickstart_{start,done} macros to snippets in
com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.KickstartFormatter
- 'subnet' field changed to 'netmask' in org.cobbler.Network

Am I missing any other changes?  Is anyone else already working on this?

/aron