Hello,

We recently added a feature to our branch of Spacewalk that enables users to
deploy images that were built with SUSE Studio [1] to registered virtual host
systems.

The feature involves a new action type to be put in table rhnActionType, which
we chose to give the ID 500 for now (just to make sure there will be no clash in
the near future). Would you maybe want to provide us with an ID for this action
that we can safely use throughout the future or what is the preferred procedure
here?

Some info about the feature itself:

Basically there is a new subtab to the virtualization tab on a specific system
for listing a user's images and scheduling image deployments based on the list
of images. Further there is another simple UI for entering a user's credentials
for querying the Studio API. If you are interested in this feature I will be
happy to prepare patches for spacewalk master, just tell me.

Thank you,
Johannes

[1] http://susestudio.com

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer