Oh, my mistake. I have not generated the changelogs yet, I will let you know when they are ready.

-Stephen

On 03/02/2013 01:06 AM, Edson Manners wrote:
Thanks Stephen but I don't mind waiting for the packages. I was actually looking for the changelog showing expected differences between 1.8 and 1.9. Or am I misunderstanding your point that I'd have to get the changelogs at the individual RPM level for the complete list of changes?