Hi!

I am happy to introduce you another Perl page port to JSP:
"Remote Command" in System Set Manager section.

Differences from the Perl version:
1. Removed "one more time confirmation". Page schedules script instantly.
2. Additional optional field "Command label" to put custom name for the label.
3. List of the affected systems are listed right below.
4. Removed icon in the date picker, so now it looks much cleaner.
5. Pure Java. :-)

This page will join the club to be finalized with SUSE effort bringing Twitter
Bootstrap to the Spacewalk. All the confirmations will be based on this
framework, therefore there is no need to add an additional confirmations with
extra code/xml/config/redirects/checks etc, which anyway will be removed
anytime soon.

The list of the affected systems will be nicely collapsable, once Twitter
Bootstrap is there, but right now there is no point to put yet another widget
library to do so.

Have fun! :-)

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set,
I go into the other room and read a book...