Hello,

Thanks for quick help,  The issue is fixed after modification in build.xml
under java directory.

I have added <property name="prefix" value=" " /> line in build.xml.

<target name="install-tomcat">
       <property name="webapp-dir" value="/var/lib/tomcat/webapps/" />
       <property name="prefix" value=" " />
       <echo message="${prefix}" />
       <echo message="${webapp-dir}" />
       <antcall target="install" />
  </target>

After this change it is working fine.  I am new to spacewalk,  I did not
understand the significance of ${prefix}.

Thanks
Bhavesh