Laurence, Eric,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Eric Herget <eher...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Laurence,
>
> It looks like this page might have gotten skipped during the move from
> fedorahosted.org to the github wiki.  During the conversion, all Trac
> related pages were skipped.  Since this particular page starts with "trac"
> it appears to have also gotten skipped.
>
> I didn't find this page in waybackmachine, so we will need to see if we
> can find a copy from when we did the conversion to github wiki and try to
> resurrect this page.

Laurence, great catch. Eric, that's exactly what happened.

Please open a BZ for this.

I re-extracted this page from the last Trac database backup., using
trac2github, and committed it to the wiki - it's visible now. No need for a
BZ (altho no worries if you've already opened one!)

Thanks for the heads-up!

> Thank you,
>
> Eric
>

> On 02/19/2018 04:14 AM, Laurence Rochfort wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> FYI, the "Tracing a page" on the github wiki is broken; it just returns
>> you
>> to the wiki home page.
>>
>> https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/TracingaPage
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Laurence.
>>
>> Laurence Rochfort | Principal Oracle Linux Developer
>> Phone: +44 118 924 5629 | Mobile: +44 7867 908 605
>> Oracle Linux
>>
>> Building 520, Oracle Parkway | Reading | Berkshire | RG6 1RA | United
>> Kingdom

> --
> Eric Herget | Senior Software Engineer
> Red Hat Satellite

Grant Gainey
Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat Satellite