On 10/22/2009 09:30 AM, Michiel van Es wrote:
I had to start them in the opposite order (all modules connect to the
router as I am correctly informed?)

Yes, sorry.

router -D:
sm -D:
c2s -D:
s2s -D:

Can you send the whole logs, please? I don't see anything so far. If you're using screen, do a screen -L and then send the screenlog.* files (you can send them straight to me if you want to - they will be decently sized). And maybe try to run osa-dispatcher a few times.

osa-dispatcher -N -vvvvv (after firing up a push install package):

File "<string>", line 1, in connect\nerror: (111, \'Connection
refused\')\n',)

- -->  <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><stream:stream
to='devmx01.buro.info.nl' xmlns='jabber:client'
xmlns:stream='http://etherx.jabber.org/streams' version='1.0'>

I think the jabber client connection refused is because the jabber
server wans't up at that time..(or the router)

Yep - looks like it couldn't connect.

Josh