I've noticed that it only works if the naming convention is different.
CentOS and RHEL work fine
RHEL an OEL do not because OEL does not change the filenames.

-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mraka
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:51 AM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Cc: jeand...@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Multiple similar distros in a single org

Gomes, Rich wrote:
% I have tried having a OEL and RHEL channel and only the OEL packages that
differed in naming convention would upload.
% So that I wouldn't run into issues, I cleared out both channels and
re-uploaded the RHEL packages.
%
% I wish there was better channel separation.

Support for multiple distributions within a single org has been included since
Spacewalk 0.2.

See attachment.