On 03/01/2010 08:58 AM, Trevor T Kates wrote:
I am running Spacewalk ver 0.8, and I am currently trying to import a
configuration file (/etc/X11/xorg.conf) from a managed system that is
registered with Spacewalk; however, the task fails with the following
message:

Client execution returned “Fatal error in Python code occurred [[6]]”
(code -1)

Both the client and the server appear to have the appropriate packages
and configuration. Any assistance here will be appreciated.

Hello,

Please reply with the relevant logs/output from:

spacewalk-server# tail -fn0 /var/log/rhn/* /var/log/httpd/* /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out

(temporarily disable osad/jabberd if you're using it)
(schedule import)

spacewalk-client# rhn_check -vvvvvvvvv

Thanks,

Josh