Def. Quota Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com>:

Dear Spacewalk users,
do you use Spacewalk? Let us know! Since we give it for free, we have no idea who is using it. If you want to, please write yourself here:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Installations

Please describe why you use it, how many machines you manage and which parts of Spacewalk you use.

This is not compulsorily. If you do not want to share with us, you can ignore this email completely.

Thanks in advance for your time.
--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering

Hi,
How I can add myself on that page?
Do I need a login and password?
Tnamk you

--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124