Running spacewalk 1.2 and am trying to install a proxy. I have successfully
installed the software on a machine and can traverse using a browser and with
http and https can see the spacewalk proxy page.

In Satellite when I click on the systems tab and then expand systems in the
grey box to the left I see a link to list my proxy servers, in spacewalk I
don't see this. Also in satellite when I bring up the system details for one of
my proxy servers I see a Proxy link that will allow me to activate of see what
systems are using proxy, I don't have that in spacewalk. Did I do something
wrong or is this a limitation of spacewalk.

On a side note you may want to mention that when installing a proxy you will
need files from both the spacewalk repo as well as the epel repo.

Keith