In the past, I would have normally used a cron task to rsync with a mirror to
download the packages to a local system, and then I would use createrepo along
with httpd to set it up. I'm a bit confused on how this is done with spacewalk,
and having stared at the documentation, I'm afraid I've overwhelmed myself with
too much information. Unfortunately, I'm not a *nix guru so, I can't simply
figure it out 100% on my own.

Is there a simple explanation to my complex question? Any tips, guides or
cookbooks that I can study? Perhaps the RHN satellite docs (if relevant)? It
seems that I'm missing something because I can't read between the lines with
the wiki posts.

Thanks,
Will