Dne 20.9.2011 23:35, Jeremy Davis napsal(a):
Hello List,

I have a proxy solution setup where the majority of my clients are
working as expected to all proxies except one proxy server. All clients
connected to this proxy server are not showing online and are unable to
receive actions. I have turned up the debug level on the client and it
appears to have connected and is registered. I see on the proxy server
that the connection is established. Not sure whats going on here. Is
there any thing I could try or maybe provide more information on in
order to troubleshoot this issue? This is a Spacewalk 1.4 installation.

If it register through Proxy, then everything should be correct. If your machines "just" does not show online on Spacewalk, then the problem is in rhnsd or osad (you have to have one of these service runinning) which just periodicaly run rhn_check.

Try to run rhn_check -vv on one of these machines manualy and see what is going there.

Mirek