I'd like to use the 'Package profile sync' software installation option in a
kickstart profile rather that define package groups. I've got a stored profile
defined and have selected it within the kickstart profile but the sync doesn't
happen upon install. Is there a known bug for this?

Has anyone gotten this to work? Perhaps there's a step I'm missing. I do use an
activation key that subscribes the server to the necessary software channels.
I'm assuming that this feature is meant to work by creating a post install
'profile sync' event.

Help.

James Fillman