On 28.2.2012 20:48, Nilton Moura wrote:
I have one doubt. What is better? Use on the RHEL clients packages from
spacewalk-client repo or the official packages by RHN? (talking about
rhn-setup, rhn-check, etc.). If I use packages from spacewalk-client
repo I can lost technical support on the host, but if I use official
packages, something maybe cannot work properly I guess. Am I wrong?

For production server? Use official package from Red Hat.
Of course Spacewalk version is latest greatest and über cool, but may also contains some bugs. Packages in RHEL got all important bugs backported. And even most features. And it is supported.
If you pay for RHEL, get what you are paying for. Seriously.

But on your developers station you can use Spacewalk version, just to see what will land in RHEL soon.

Mirek