On 01/18/2012 12:29 AM, Ian Forde wrote:
4. When using SW 1.6 with PostgreSQL on CentOS 6.2 (just trying to be
specific here...), every night the "Show differences between profiled
configuration files and deployed config files scheduled by (none)" job
runs.  This drives the load through the roof.  I'm talking about in
the upper 40's here.  Eventually it calms down, but the box gets
slammed.  Is there something that I can do to mitigate this?

Hello,

I have a patch that will probably end up in 1.8 that will spread out the jobs over a period of time. Something to look forward to. Other than that, you could reduce the frequency at which the job runs (say, once a week at 3am on Sunday morning).

Josh