From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Paul Robert Marino
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 4:06 PM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] PostGreSQL Maintenance Guidelines for Spacewalk

Well you can find that scattered all over the web but. The best place is
postgresqls documentation its self.
That being said I'm considering doing a series of lectures starting with
initial basic configuration and maitnence then eventialy doing one on streaming
replication, possibly even one covering some more advanced stuff like plsql and
plperl. If I do would it be helpfull to video tape the lectures and put them on
youtube or simmilar streaming video site.  My only problem with youtube is I
can't attache the handouts directly to the video which is the only reason I
would consider putting it somwhere else.
On Sep 14, 2012 2:29 PM, "Boyd, Robert"