Thanks, Michael.  Another followup question:
If I have two datacenters, and require two spacewalks (proxy or standalone),
what is the best way to keep them both in sync?1. Using a 'master' spacewalk in
conjunction with a proxy at each site (as this email thread suggests)?2. Spin
up two separate spacewalks with ISS?3. Oracle RAC (also mentioned earlier in
this thread)?
>From what I have read, ISS will only take care of syncing software channel
>data (channels, RPMs, errata).  But what about kickstarts and configuration
>channels?  Would those have to be sync'd manually via cobbler replicate? Or is
>this just not a supported feature at this time.
Thanks,Giovanni