Hi,

I have the impression that searching for packages in spacewalk is buggy. Either via the webinterface or via the API call packages.search.name I don't get all packages that contain e.g. "java" in the name. I did do a "cleanindex" but it didn't change anything, although while it was recreating the indexes sometimes the search returned more packages, but in the end not. For now I reverted to a SQL search myself, but I would like the API call to work ok.
Is someone else seeing the same? Spacewalk is still at 1.9 though.

Franky