From:   Tracy Phillips <tracy.phill...@weberize.com>
To:     spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Date:   2014/04/16 02:20
Subject:        Re: [Spacewalk-list] Installing Spacewalk on CentOS 6.5
Sent by:        spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com

Gajan,

What version of Spacewalk are you trying to install and what repos have you
enabled to pull from?

Tracy Phillips
Weberize, Inc.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Kugamoorthy Gajananan <ga...@jp.ibm.com>
wrote:

  Hi,

  I am trying to install spacewalk on CentOS 6.5 as described here :
  https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

  When I execute the command : yum install spacewalk-postgresql

  I am getting the following error:

  Transaction Check Error:
  ? file /usr/share/java/slf4j/api.jar from install of
  spacewalk-slf4j-1.6.1-5.el6.noarch conflicts with file from package
  slf4j-0:1.5.8-8.el6.noarch
  ? file /usr/share/java/slf4j/jcl.jar from install of
  spacewalk-slf4j-1.6.1-5.el6.noarch conflicts with file from package
  slf4j-0:1.5.8-8.el6.noarch

  There seems to be a solution for this :
  https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2013-March/msg00175.html
  However I am not sure how to install the specific RPM

  Could someone help me how I can resolve this error ?

  thank you

  Best Regards,
  Gajan