Cool, that’s one of the possibilities I was thinking about.  Glad to know it
will work, thanks for confirming!

From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Foster
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 4:29 PM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Automatically Registering VM Clones as SPacewalk
Clients

If you are not using puppet, then the way we have it is setup activationkeys
that have all of the channels that I want my systems to have when they bootup.
You can then run the rhnreg_ks command to register your server using a rc.local
script that removes itself after running the registration..then send the output
of the command to yourself for testing.  The activationkeys are pretty smooth.