Bernd,
Thanks for the information.
I looked at doing exactly what you described, however, there is a variable in
the URL, $RCE,  that I have no idea what to populate it with.  Also, it appears
to me that they also pass the login credentials in the URL,
?credentials=NCCcredentials.
Do you know how to resolve those two items?
Thanks
Daryl