On 8.12.2015 10:23 paschedag.netlut...@swr.de wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just noticed, that several of my clients are not picking up remote
commands from the server. Although all "remote commands" are allowed on
the client, scheduling a task stays in "pending" state forever.

On the client, nothing gets logged anymore. It looks, like the client
does not "find" anything to do in its queue on the server. When I debug
the "rhn_check" command, this code here fails

action = self.server.queue.get(up2dateAuth.getSystemId(),
  94             ACTION_VERSION, status_report)
  95
  96         return action

"action" is emtpy every time now.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Robert

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Robert Paschedag
Netlution GmbH
Landteilstr. 33
68163 Mannheim

im Auftrag des
SWR
Südwestrundfunk
Informations- und Kommunikationssysteme
Neckarstraße 230
70190 Stuttgart

Telefon +49 (0)711 /929-12654 oder
Telefon +49 (0)711 /929-13714
paschedag.netlut...@swr.de

swr.de

Hello,

try to run rhn_check -vvv to display more output. Also check what's happening on server side in /var/log/rhn/rhn_server_xmlrpc.log .

Regards,
--
Jan Dobes
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat